We recently hosted a webinar on The Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards, or MEES regulations which will make it unlawful from April 2018 to let buildings in England & Wales which do not achieve a minimum Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) rating of ‘E’.
The webinar provided practical advice on how to comply with MEES, including:
- The regulations – timeline for compliance, exemptions, the 7 year payback test
- EPCs – calculating asset ratings
- Project delivery – objectives and resources
- Portfolio analysis – where to start, what are the priorities
- The value of a detailed EPC – objectives, common pitfalls
- Data modelling – improving asset ratings
- Project delivery – workshops, planning, works programmes
- Demonstrating compliance.
If you weren’t able to join us for the live session why not listen again at a time that’s convenient for you? and if you would like additional information on MEES visit our designated page, alternatively contact us.