We have provided funded cavity wall insulation for Violet Hill House, London.
End to end project management of install
Improved warmth and comfort for residents
Fully funded through ECO
- Sustain were required to ensure that insulation was possible and would not cause undesired impacts.
- ‘Hard to treat’, 3 storey properties so additional access equipment was required for working at height.
- Stringent health and safety checks were also required.
- Communication with residents was crucial to the success of the project.
- Non-invasive technical site survey conducted.
- Sustain calculated the carbon and energy savings potential for a number of measures.
- Presented detailed savings report to residents.
- Completed the necessary steps to receive ECO funding – including a Chartered Surveyors Report and Energy Performance Certificates.
- Project management of installation.
- Full funding provided through ECO so there were no costs to residents.
- Installation of all measures was completed over the planned 3 days on site.
- Insulation will save over 540 tonnes of carbon over it’s lifetime.
- Annual cost savings of £230 for each resident.
- Residents will be provided with improved comfort and warmth for the future.
We found Sustain very easy to work with and we have already begun to notice the difference that the work has made! Sustain were also able to source complete funding for the project so there were no costs to residents.- Elaine Kelleher, Violet Hill Residents Association Limited
Talk to one of our team today