We conducted a technical review of multiple energy efficiency technologies and produced detailed costs and savings to support funding applications by University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust.
Audits, assessments and specifications
Preparation of comprehensive business cases
Significant cost savings over a five year payback period
- To support the trust in working towards an energy and carbon efficient future.
- To produce multi-disciplinary business cases to support the Trusts application for funding through Salix.
- Procurement and delivery support as each project progresses.
- High level audits to identify energy saving opportunities across the entire estate.
- Detailed assessment of the costs, benefits and practicalities of implementation for the opportunities with the greatest potential savings.
- Preparation of funding applications and accompanying business cases.
- We identified potential annual cost savings of £550,000 for all projects.
- Combined payback period of less than five years.
“Sustain’s in-depth, estate-wide energy efficiency analysis and business case development was invaluable to us. The work programme and package of measures they put together had a combined payback period of less than five years and included our building energy management system, lighting, heating, cooling and more. The service and advice we received was highly professional and of great benefit to the Trust.
Talk to one of our team today