We have provided ESOS compliance and expert energy saving advice for The St Monica Trust.
Full reporting and ESOS compliance provided
Identified up to £30,000 of lifetime savings
Early compliance meant no risk of fines
- Identifying savings measures for the Trusts’ listed buildings. These were restricted in their scope for improvement due to strict planning regulations.
- Ensuring that The St Monica Trust met all the legal requirements for ESOS compliance on time.
- Detailed data collection, research and analysis before undertaking any site visits.
- Energy audit of four sites and vehicle fleet covering a range of stock, including grade II listed buildings.
- Examined site energy data to determine any anomalies.
- Pin-pointed areas where improvements could be made.
- Full energy audit report provided.
- Compliance documentation and submission of notification.
- Lead assessor sign off.
- Compliance will ensure that the Trust is able to continue their provision of care without the hindrance of financial penalties.
- Identified cost saving measures, providing savings of over £30,000 if implemented.
From when Sustain first visited us to when they presented their final report, we always felt well informed about what was happening. The reports were easy to read with clear outcomes so we can now move forward to implementation. Overall, the support received from Sustain gave us the confidence that we were in control and easily able to comply with ESOS by the submission deadline.- Carrianne Freeman, The St Monica Trust
Talk to one of our team today