We sourced Energy Company Obligation (ECO) funding for Sheffield City Council to
undertake District Heating replacement works for a large residential estate
Secured over £100,000 of funding for the works
Calculated exact level of funding using our Ofgem approved methodology
Property SAP surveys arranged to determine energy performance
- Sheffield Council provide a low carbon heat source for the Pedley Estate, a large residential estate, through its District Heating scheme.
- The Council are tasked with the upkeep and maintenance of the system to ensure smooth and efficient running.
- Sustain were required to source funding to replace the heating system’s boilers.
- We arranged SAP surveys at residents’ properties to determine their energy performance and calculate the level of carbon savings the upgrades would achieve. This allowed us to determine their eligibility for funding.
- We were able to access Energy Company Obligation (ECO) funding for Sheffield City Council using our unique Ofgem approved methodology.
- We completed the funding paperwork and requirements.
- Sheffield City Council were awarded with over £100,000 in funding.
- The Council were able to continue their heating system replacement work.
- Residents will benefit from more reliable and efficient heating and hot water.
We were pleasantly surprised by the simplicity of working with Sustain which left us with more time to concentrate on our project. The level of funding received was beyond our expectations and a credit to Sustain’s diligence and attention to detail.- Diarmuid Egan - Sheffield City Council
Talk to one of our team today