We installed loft and cavity wall insulation in more than 1,400 houses for Network Homes.
Creating warmer & more energy efficient homes
Saving residents £166k a year on their fuel bills
12,882 tonnes of CO2 saved to date
- Network Homes identified the need to implement energy conservation measures in a large number of properties across London and Hertfordshire in order to reduce fuel bills for residents and mitigating the risk of fuel poverty.
- By doing this, Network Homes would also benefit from better energy and environmental performance from their dwellings (SAP scores).
- We conducted sample surveys and recommended a programme of cavity wall and loft insulation measures.
- Utilising our approved contractor network we identified the most suitable and cost-effective provider for the works.
- We then project managed the insulation programme to ensure a smooth and efficient service with minimal disruption for residents.
- In addition we organised Energy Company Obligation (ECO) funding for qualifying installs.
- 1,367 homes received loft insulation saving residents an average of £117 per annum on their fuel bills.
- 66 homes received cavity wall insulation saving an average of £102 per annum on their fuel bills.
- In total, the programme saves residents £166,671 a year on their fuel bills.
- To date, the programme has saved 12,882 tonnes of CO2.
Savings calculated using the ECO deemed scores matrix.
“The installer came exactly as arranged, was extremely pleasant and very efficient. Many thanks.”- Mr Lazarus, Network Homes resident
“The insulation works were carried out to a high quality and the feedback from residents has been very positive. Our dedicated project manager coordinated all communication with the contractors and was supportive and flexible to work with. We are planning to continue the insulation programme to deliver warmer homes and cost savings to our residents. I would happily recommend Sustain to others.”- Suraj Shah, Head of Strategic Asset Management, Network Homes
Talk to one of our team today