We have installed technical insulation for The National Trust in England and Wales.
Technical site survey conducted
Bespoke valve & pipework insulation installed
CO2e Savings of 100 tonnes per annum
- Contributing to The National Trust’s commitment to reducing their reliance on fossil fuels by 50% and their CO2 emissions by 45%.
- Reducing energy use for electricity and heating by 20%.
- Working across a range of historic buildings with a number of planning and practical restrictions.
- Free, no obligation technical surveys conducted at Penrhyn Castle, Plas Newydd and Craflwyn across Wales.
- Energy savings report provided to The National Trust.
- Potential energy savings and quick payback times led to further projects being initiated in the South West.
- Technical insulation measures installed at 23 properties in total.
- Reduction of 100 tonnes of CO2e per annum.
- Total energy savings of over 500,000kWh per annum.
- Payback period of 1.25 years.
- Ongoing programme of works are being implemented by Sustain for the National Trust in England and Wales.
- Significant progress made towards the Trust’s carbon reduction goals.
Working with Sustain allowed us to approach our carbon reduction goals in a considered and professional manner. The survey work was carried out effectively, the quote produced on time and the installation carried out with no problems. Communication was clear the whole way through the process and when managing a large portfolio of buildings this was extremely valuable.- Malcolm Anderson - Environmental Practices Adviser, National Trust Southwest
Talk to one of our team today