We are continually improving the efficiency of Great Yarmouth Borough Council’s Heating Systems.
Design & install of optimal heating system
34% of energy saved per annum
Cost savings of over £3,000 per annum
- Improving longevity and efficiency for Great Yarmouth Borough Council’s heat networks.
- Providing optimal and resilient heating for residents.
- Eliminating areas of leakage and cold spots.
- Providing a bespoke heating system for six individual communal heating sites throughout Great Yarmouth.
- Undertook an options appraisal to evaluate the viability of a range of technologies – including solar thermal and biomass
- Provided bespoke heat system designs for the exact specification and requirements of the sites.
- Oversaw the installation of high efficiency condensing boilers and a separate domestic hot water system.
- Achieved energy savings of 34% per annum (approximately 90,000 kWh)
- Cost savings of over £3,000 per annum.
- Complete system design and management of installation.
- Improved heat system resilience.
- Optimisation of performance and heating system controls.
- Improved capability to provide warmth to lower income residents.
We are delighted with the work Sustain has undertaken so far at Grenville Place. Through completing an ambitious programme of work, they have been able to greatly improve the performance of our heating system. We look forward to the wider impacts to our heat networks upon completion of the work at our other sites.- Graham Hollingdale - Great Yarmouth Borough Council
Talk to one of our team today