We have provided ESOS compliance and expert energy saving advice for Euromonitor International.
Full reporting and ESOS compliance provided
Identified up to £40,000 of lifetime savings
Early compliance meant no risk of fines
- Euromonitor had already taken significant action to reduce their energy consumption so Sustain were required to dig deeper to identify additional reductions.
- Ensuring that Euromonitor met all the legal requirements for ESOS compliance on time.
- Extensive energy audits undertaken on one office site.
- Work was focussed on ensuring the building system controls were appropriate for Euromonitor’s requirements.
- Pin-pointed the areas where performance could be improved.
- Full audit report provided.
- Compliance documentation and submission of notification.
- Lead assessor sign off.
- Appropriate energy reduction measures provided including Metering, Monitoring & Targeting and BMS optimisation.
- Lifetime savings of up to £40,000 identified.
From initial contact through to final sign off, the service we have received from Sustain has been fantastic. Theyve been incredibly patient and have guided us through this process expertly. - Catherine Dix - CSR Manager, Euromonitor International
Talk to one of our team today