We worked with Bristol City Council (BCC) to help households in areas of low income to improve energy efficiency standards and reduce their fuel bills.
Reducing fuel poverty
Installation of multiple energy efficiency measures
Residents benefitted from reduced energy bills
- To help households in areas of low income to improve energy efficiency standards and reduce fuel bills.
- To access Energy Company Obligation (ECO) funding to support the installation of energy efficiency measures.
- Worked with BCC to identify potential projects suitable for ECO funding.
- Once projects were identified we assisted BCC with their ECO funding application.
- Securing the offer of funding required us to manage the Ofgem scheme notification process, including the completion and submission of documentation to strict and challenging deadlines.
- Project management of the installation of external solid wall insulation and flat roof insulation.
- Collection and analysis of CO2 savings data.
- BCC were successful in their application for ECO funding.
- The combination of two energy efficiency measures meant we could apply a “whole house” CO2 bonus credit for the project, maximising the funding available.
- The residents of the 131 flats experienced a noticeable reduction in their fuel bills as a result of the energy efficiency measures.
- The works resulted in a high quality energy efficiency solution and a fantastic face lift for the flats.
Talk to one of our team today