We have provided funded cavity wall insulation for two Baron Homes properties.
End to end project management of install
Improved warmth and comfort for residents
Fully funded through ECO
- Ensuring that insulation was possible and would not cause undesired impacts to the aesthetics of the properties.
- ‘Hard to treat’ property so additional access equipment was required.
- Stringent health and safety checks were required.
- Communication with residents was crucial to the success of the project.
- Non-invasive technical site survey conducted.
- Calculated the carbon and energy savings potential for a number of measures.
- Presented detailed savings report to residents.
- Completed the necessary steps to receive ECO funding.
- Project management of installation.
- Specialist flooring and equipment used to prevent damage to the properties.
- Full funding provided through ECO so there were no costs to residents.
- Installation of all measures was completed within a week.
- Insulation will save over 22 tonnes of carbon per year.
- Annual cost savings of £233 for each resident.
- Residents will be provided with improved comfort and warmth for the future.
Sustain have been fantastic throughout the whole process. They even organised the EPC’s and wrote to all our tenants for access. This was brilliant especially since we have a large portfolio and they managed to complete the process without giving us any extra work. We would highly recommend Sustain to all customers and businesses.- Rezwana Chowdury - Property Manager, Baron Homes
Talk to one of our team today