We have installed funded technical insulation for ten Austin Rees properties.
Technical site survey conducted
Fully funded valve & pipework insulation installed
Cost savings of over £35,000 per annum
- Improving the energy efficiency of ten public and private residential properties.
- Providing tangible cost savings for both Austin Rees and the tenants.
- Contributing to Austin Rees’s commitment to minimising their environmental impacts.
- Free, no obligation technical surveys conducted at the ten housing sites.
- Report provided outlining the available cost and carbon savings.
- Supply and fitting of custom made insulation jackets and lagging materials.
- Install fully project managed by Sustain.
- Estimated cost savings of over £35,000 per annum.
- Reduction of 300 tonnes of CO2 per annum.
- Total of 892 insulating jackets fitted.
- Installation was fully grant funded so there were no costs to Austin Rees or their tenants.
We found Sustain very cooperative to work with and very informative. It was apparent from our early discussions that they cared about what they were doing. They coordinated everything from arranging access for surveying the boiler rooms to fitting the insulation with no disruption to the tenants or the heating and minimal disruption to ourselves.- Michelle Yule - Senior Property Manager, Austin Rees
Talk to one of our team today