We designed and supported a funding application for a new highly efficient heating system for the Ashley School Academy Trust.
Design of new heating and hot water system
Energy savings of 12% per annum
Cost savings of around £10,000 per annum
- To decrease carbon emissions relating to the use of an old oil heating and hot water system.
- Improve heating and hot water system reliability.
- Eliminate areas of leakage and cold spots.
- Providing a bespoke heating and hot water system for two separate buildings.
- Undertook an options appraisal to evaluate the viability of a range of technologies including solar photovoltaic, biomass and gas boilers.
- Provided bespoke heat system designs, tender specification and bid for funding.
- Specification of optimum system with high efficiency condensing boilers and a separate domestic hot water system.
- Energy savings of 12% per annum (approx. 43,000 kWh)
- Cost savings of around £10,000 per annum.
- Complete system design and management of installation.
- Improved heat system resilience.
- Optimisation of performance and heating system controls.
We were delighted to engage Sustain to undertake our challenging carbon saving review and to develop our energy efficiency projects. They provided informed and bespoke advice at every stage of our project and worked closely with us to develop our programme of works. Their engineers are friendly, approachable and clearly passionate about saving energy. I can only thank the team for their tremendous efforts to deliver a range of carbon saving options to the school which we will pursue as funding and timing permits.- Mark Kemp - Strategic Business Manager, Ashley School Academy Trust
Talk to one of our team today