We have installed a funded Combined Heat and Power (CHP) system for Accord Group Housing Association.
Design & install of sustainable heat and power system
CO2 reduction of 276 tonnes over 15 years
Cost savings of over £2,500 per annum
- Accord are required to provide continuous warmth to vulnerable tenants at Chapter House – a sheltered housing accommodation.
- Sustain were commissioned to ensure that Accord were able to reduce their Carbon emissions whilst keeping running costs low.
- Providing feasible, sustainable options for the replacement of existing gas boiler system.
- We undertook an options appraisal to evaluate the viability of a range of technologies.
- We determined that a micro-combined heat and power (CHP) system could be installed to reduce energy bills and improve efficiency.
- We also specified High efficiency condensing boilers using Magna Pumps (variable speed) to further improve system efficiency.
- Detailed design and project management of install.
- Cost savings of over £2,500 per annum.
- System will reduce CO2 emissions by around 276 tonnes over a 15 year period.
- Payback period of 9 years.
- Secured grant funding of £3,000 to reduce install costs and payback period.
Talk to one of our team today