We are pleased to announce that we have access to a new funding stream specifically for lighting, fabric and technical insulation projects at small and medium sized companies in England, Wales and Scotland.
The funding involves a 30% contribution towards the cost of your energy saving equipment, up to a maximum of £10,000 (minimum project value £2,500). Local authority schools, charities and sole traders are also eligible, as are franchises providing they have a different registered company number and are a separate legal entity to their managing partnership. Terms and conditions apply – please see below for more information.
This fund is available for a limited period of time and on a first come, first served basis so please call us on 0117 403 2700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to find out more.
SMEs are defined as such if they meet two of the following three criteria:
- No more than 250 employees;
- Annual turnover not in excess of £25.9m; or
- Annual balance sheet not in excess of £12.9m.
Terms & Conditions
- In order to apply for the capital contribution you would need to be replacing equipment you currently own with energy efficient equipment where the savings can be clearly defined. We will look to fund projects where the payback period on energy savings is within five years.
- If you have a project that provides energy savings that will pay back in over five years, then we will fund the relevant contribution on the first five years’ worth of energy savings.
- Applications for the capital contribution must be approved prior to purchase and installation of the equipment.
- The applying company will receive the capital contribution upon completion of the project and issuing of a commissioning certificate.
- The capital contribution is a private contribution to provide an incentive for the purchase of energy efficient equipment. It does not need to be paid back over time.
- The capital contribution cannot be used to part pay for work that has already been completed and installed prior to the application being made.