What do Sustain do?
- Consultancy: we look at your energy data and assess where cost and carbon savings can be made. We can review any existing Building Management System logs and/or half hourly meter readings.
- Site audits: we send one of our expert engineers to your site to assess the plant room and look at the system design, controls and set points.
- We assess your boilers for age, set up, output and efficiency.
- We look at heating and hot water if applicable.
- We review any fan coils, Air Handling Units (AHUs) and convector heaters.
- After the visit, we work with your Facilities Manager and sustainability team to understand what the end goals are for your organisation.
- With all of this information, we can provide and carry out (if required) recommendations.
After these stages, we don’t just leave clients to it. We can provide on-going guidance where we can manage the system remotely and make further impovements as required.